Saturday, May 2, 2009

SOOOO Busy!

Between wedding stuff, work, and birthdays, this week has flown by. Monday night, I went out with friends from work for a co-worker's birthday. Wednesday was MY birthday (another YEAR older and deeper in debt) and trivia night (we WON!). Thursday night I had dinner with our friends, including our "reverend," to discuss wedding plans. I've tried to reserve the tables and chairs this week, but needed a deposit, which I didn't have. They're not really open on the weekends, so hopefully I can get that done Monday. I DID, however, secure borrowed table coverings from a co-worker who had a family reunion or something recently. Today is both my bridal shower (brunch) and bachelorette party (80's-themed), AND my dress is in, so I need to go down south to pick it up. AARRGGHH! If I don't make it today, I have to go tomorrow, but I also need to get my hair cut and prepare for trials next week.

There is still much to do before the wedding. I really should have taken some time off between now and then, other than the two days right before. I'm starting to stress...

2 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! That does sound busy but fun!! The date is getting closer!! Hope your shower was wonderful!!

Lexi said...

My shower was lovely. I have the most thoughtful friends! And the bachelorette party was just exciting enough for me, since I'm not too much of a party animal.