Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. If we had no winter...wait, I live in Florida; we don't.
2. My clients are a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over, there's not much I would change.
4. It will be Saturday inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled, it's a crying shame.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is natural and human.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my feed reader, House, and maybe a computer game, tomorrow my plans include going to my friend's one-year-old's birthday (princess) party and Sunday, I want to run some wedding errands with the Fiance'!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I need to catch up on my feed reader too and my house but my book is calling me more! Check out my Friday Fill-ins here.

Lexi said...

Thank you for stopping by, Danielle. I'm afraid I'm very much behind on responding!