Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour Twelve - The Halfway Point!

Thanks so much to everyone who's stopped by to cheer me on! I probably won't be doing individual answers to your comments, but know that I have read each and every one and they are very motivating.

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Best American Short Stories of 2008
Number of books read since you started: ONE BOOK COMPLETE!!!!!!!
Pages read since last update: 23
Running total of pages read since you started: 265
Amount of time spent reading since last update: Forty-five minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) Eight hours
Mini-challenges completed: Just one, so far...maybe more on the way.
Other participants you’ve visited: Eva, Carl V., Anna and the Girl, debnance, Alaine, and Fantaghiro; BJ, Carrie at The Book Girl, Lissa at Lissa's Long Yarn, Lisa at Books Lists Life, Leslie at Life on the Shelves, and Karen Beth at The Pink Bookmark; Laza at Gimme More Books, Lynda at Lynda's Book Blog, Mary Beth at Boo's Bookshelf, mari at MariReads, MandaNikole at Literary Mumblings, and Peta at The Bookling; Tammy at Tammy's Book Nook, tanabata at In Spring It Is the Dawn, Valentina at Valentina's Room, Sandra at Fresh Ink Books, Reeder at Reeder's Corner, and Rebecca at Lost in Books.
Prize you’ve won: 0 yet
What I've eaten: Peanut M&M's; instant mashed potatoes (I don't know, the cupboards are pretty bare and I was carb-craving!); Life Savers and more Diet Mountain Dew of course; chunky peanut butter and pretzels; Chik-Fil-A sammich and fries with my honey and more Life Savers.

The break to have dinner with Ricky was good. It reinvigorated me. Turned off the AC at this point and opened the windows back up. The fresh air is helping. Think I'm gonna browse through my new Bookmarks magazine for a while, to get a taste of something different. Oh, and look for a review of the book I finished, coming soon!

1 comment:

Staci said...

YOu had to turn off the AC? Wish we had that problem here in Michigan right now!! You did a great job during the read-a-thon!!