Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday

1. Apparently there's some sort of Twilight fan fiction brouhaha going on.

2. I love a sunny day but I also love rainy ones.

3. 2009 has been great so far.

4. I thought that was it.

5. For too long I've been putting off reading for other things.

6. I am not obsessed with work; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I'm looking forward to going to dinner and a movie with Ricky for his birthday, tomorrow my plans include a car wash and an oil change and Sunday, I want to spend some time on the couch with my book!

5 comments:

Mommy Scart said...

looks like you're a bookworm :D

mine is up http://tinytuts.org/chit-chat/121-friday-fill-ins/

hope you can visit :)

Janet said...

what's the brouhaha?

Lexi said...

Mommy Scart:

I'm definitely a bookworm!

Janet:

Oh, some Twilight fan wrote, or is writing, a novel that is a parody of Twilight, and everyone has their knickers in a twist over it. I think it's called Russet Dawn or something like that...now it seems like forever ago that I saw the article about it.

Staci said...

Rainy days are great for reading but we've had our fill this year in Michigan so I'm looking for some sunny ones!!

Lexi said...

Staci:

It's the opposite in Florida: not enough rainy days for reading!