Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins Never Seem to Happen on a Friday

1. Isn't it sad that I can't remember what was my last random act of kindness?

2. Another place, another time.

3. I feel pretty comfortable right now in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or ME?

5. Sometimes even the best of friends go down separate paths.

6. Our President reminds me that there is hope for the future.

7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I'm looking forward to SLEEP, today my plans include a jewelry party at my friend Shannon's house and Sunday, I want to clean the house from top to bottom!

5 comments:

beastmomma said...

I agree with you on number six.

Literary Feline said...

I had trouble thinking of my last random act of kindness was too. I'm not sure the one I listed really counts since it was my husband I was doing it for. :-)

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Did you find any good jewelry at the party?

Staci said...

I can relate to your #5. Hope you had fun at the jewelry party...I always want everything!! When you're done at your house cleaning come on over to mine!!

Unknown said...

I agree with you on number six.

Nice FFI list.

Lexi said...

Beastmomma:

Glad to hear SOMEONE agrees with me...I seem to be stuck in a quite conservative area down here.

LF:

I'm sure I've done something. My job almost counts as a Random Act of Kindness, but then, I get paid for it, so no. And I found LOTS of good jewelry at the party, but I can't afford everything I wanted.

Staci:

I've lost track of a lot of people over the years, partially because I've been so mobile in my life. But the important folks are still around. I DID want everything at the jewelry party. Sigh. And I got roped into hosting one. I'll be lucky if I finish all the cleaning at my house today.

Storm:

Thanks for stopping by! We've got to hold on to that hopeful feeling!