Monday, March 30, 2009

For Fans of Alexander McCall Smith

I'm in the midst of a trial this week, but I wanted to share this with you all:

A friend of mine brought to my attention the fact that HBO is running a series based on Alexander McCall Smith's No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series. I know he's got lots of fans out there, so do check it out. I believe the show is on Sunday nights, but the link has all the info.

I've not read any of that series yet, but I did read 44 Scotland Street last year. I'm not a huge fan (yet), but I know many out there in blogland are. Check back in and let me know if the show is any good!

Hopefully, I'll be back when my trial is over (Thursday). Good reading to you all!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I saw that too and was thinking about recording them! Thanks for the heads up!!