Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Enough with the economy already. It's depressing!

2. Sometimes my job causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving McDonald's.

4. Ricky makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Hawaii, Greece, or Italy next week.

6. Wedding planning has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include hanging out around the house and Sunday, I want to write our wedding invitations!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I wouldn't mind going to any of those places next week either!

Thanks for playing :-)

Literary Feline said...

Recent news about the economy has been rather depressing lately, unfortunately. :-( I would love to go back to Hawaii or visit Italy next week too. Think my boss would understand if I suddenly took the time off? ;-)

I hope you have a great weekend! Good luck with the invitation writing.

Staci said...

Any of those places sounds fantastic to me!! Have fun with your wedding invitations!!

Booklogged said...

So what's the date for this upcoming wedding? Congratulations!

Lexi said...

Janet-

If I get to go, I'll rent a plane and take all y'all with me...

Lit. Feline-

Thanks! I hope we get the invitations written this weekend, so we can get them printed.

Staci-

Thanks. I'll save a seat for you on our plane.

Booklogged-

Sigh. The wedding is May 23. It's already a bigger deal than I thought it would be. Seems it's just not possible to have a small wedding.

Thanks!