Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon Update Hour 6


Things have slowed down for me in the last hour or so. The Georgia Bulldogs are playing, and I never miss a Georgia game, if it's on the tube. We're up by two touchdowns over Vanderbilt right now, so things are going well. I decided to browse through my Glamour while I'm watching and I'm about a third of the way through that...

Things will pick back up this afternoon, when the Fiance' gets off to work and the game is over with.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to cheerlead and comment! I appreciate the support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the mascot named Uga? I think I remember that from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

Lexi said...

Yes, that's right. We're on Uga VII now; Uga VI passed away in June. Sonny Siler, the lawyer in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, and his son are the owners of Uga.

Icedream said...

I can't blame you. If WVU was playing today instead of Thursday I would be watching the game too. Well you have some serious reading accomplished so you are doing great!
Icedream-your roaming cheerleader