Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Week Over

Lost another two pounds this week...go Weight Watchers! And this is despite pigging out at Ruby Tuesday's with friends on Thursday night, pigging out on homemade tacos with other friends on Tuesday night, and going to the Olive Garden with my future in-laws on Monday. I think I'm getting the hang of this thing.

Got plenty of errands planned for today: pick up dry cleaning, find someplace to take the links out of my new watch, get the car washed, work on a file for work. Try to get some relaxin' done. It's a three-day weekend, so that's nice. I plan to spend all of Monday with Ricky, doing our thing, shopping, spending gift cards from Christmas. I can't wait. It's been a while since we've had a whole day together, what with his crazy work schedule. He has a job interview on Tuesday for what seems to be the perfect job...God, I'm hoping he gets it!!!

No comments: