Saturday, April 27, 2013

RAT: Hour 11 Already?!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Every Day with Rachael Ray (magazine)
Number of books read since you started: one and part of a second
Pages read since last update: 39
Running total of pages read since you started: 281
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  110 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 505 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Opening Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: bottle of water; Special K Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread; jelly beans; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Bites; carrots; more water; more Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more jelly beans; yet more water;

I'm reading a lot slower now...maybe because it's the magazine, and not a novel.  I don't know.  But I'm still going strong, despite being tired.  At least I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow morning, so I can sleep as late as I want!  Happy reading, everyone!

No comments: