Saturday, April 27, 2013

RAT: Hour 13

Title of book(s) read since last update: Every Day with Rachael Ray (magazine)
Number of books read since you started: two
Pages read since last update: 70
Running total of pages read since you started: 351
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  115 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 620 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Opening Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: bottle of water; Special K Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread; jelly beans; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Bites; carrots; more water; more Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more jelly beans; yet more water; 3 slices of cheese pizza for dinner; more water;

I did a lot better on my reading in the last couple of hours.  I just finished my Rachael Ray magazine, and now I'm on to my Food Network magazine.  If I finish that, I have Wuthering Heights waiting for me.  I haven't read it since high school, and I remember next to nothing about it, so that should be an interesting read!  Keep up the good reading, everyone!

No comments: