Saturday, April 27, 2013

RAT: Going into Hour 9

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Every Day with Rachael Ray (magazine)
Number of books read since you started: one and part of a second
Pages read since last update: 35
Running total of pages read since you started: 242
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  90 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 395 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Opening Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: bottle of water; Special K Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread; jelly beans; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Bites; carrots; more water;

I probably didn't read the whole 90 minutes this past couple hours.  Spent some time with the hubby and watching some Arrested Development to keep away the zzzzz's.  Now back to the serious reading!  Enjoying my magazine right now.  Soon I'll get back to the books, though.

No comments: