Saturday, October 20, 2018

RAT Hour Seven

Still making slow progress. I'm easily distracted, but I'm doing well at staying off my games. Not so well at staying off Facebook. 

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine, September issue
Number of books read since you started:  part of two different magazines
Pages read since last update:  53
Running total of pages read since you started:  205
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  99 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  295 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  None - less blogging and more reading this time!
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two chocolate chip cookies; water; four White Castle cheeseburger sliders; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; some dry-roasted peanuts; gumdrops

I ate lunch and have been doing some serious snacking since my last update. Getting tired. Maybe I should take a nap?

No comments: