Saturday, October 20, 2018

RAT Hour Eleven

My eyes are getting tired. I think I should take a break and eat dinner.  I'm not as young as I used to be! Once I finish my current magazine, I have another in line, and I received yet another in the mail today. I'm glad I have the Read-a-Thon to help me get caught up.  

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Food Network magazine, October issue
Number of books read since you started:  part of two different magazines, all of one magazine
Pages read since last update:  38
Running total of pages read since you started:  339
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  114 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  506 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  None - less blogging and more reading this time!
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two chocolate chip cookies; water; four White Castle cheeseburger sliders; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; some dry-roasted peanuts; gumdrops; currently eating Haagen-Dazs Rocky Road ice cream - my favorite!!!

I'm going to go make myself some dinner and then try to get back to the reading!

No comments: