Saturday, April 28, 2018

Read-a-thon Radness! End of Hour Two Update

Yes, I'm doing Dewey's Read-a-Thon once again.  I've only missed one or two since it started, back in October, 2007.  I did get a late start this morning, beginning at 9, instead of 8, but I'll make it up tomorrow morning.  Here's the opening survey:

1)  What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  As always, sunny south Florida!

2)  Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to today?  I'm catching up on magazine reading (I'm like two or three months behind on my magazines), so if I make it to a book, that's the one!

3)  Which snack are you most looking forward to?  I have some Jelly Belly jellybeans...

4)  Tell us a little something about yourself.  I am a reluctant reader these days...life is so busy.  But the book club we started locally six months ago is still rolling along and I am loving it!!!

5)  If you participated in the last Read-a-Thon, what is something you'll do differently today?  I DID participate in the last RAT, and I will try to read more hours today.  I didn't do so well last time...

Back to the books (er, magazines)!!!  Happy reading, everyone!

No comments: