Saturday, April 28, 2018

RAT: Hours 15 and 16

I'm calling it quits.  My eyes are failing me, which is a new thing recently...I'm squinting because they are tired.  I guess that's what happens in your forties.  Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be 41, so maybe it's time to update the prescription on my glasses!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine, April issue; Rachael Ray Every Day magazine, April issue
Number of books read since you started:  part of two different magazines and three full magazines
Pages read since last update:  71
Running total of pages read since you started:  436
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  90 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  690 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two bacon, egg, and cheese Toaster Scrambles; some honeydew melon; water; four leftover Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Sliders for lunch; more water; the BEST cheese in the world (found at Aldi's, of all places) - Pepperoni Marinara mozzarella; sour ball candies from Cracker Barrel; yet more water; Jimmy John's for dinner; wate; Cherry Coke for the caffeine factor; Jelly Belly jellybeans; more water; some mozzarella cheese; Cheez-Its; gum; more Jelly Belly jellybeans (I think I was eating to keep myself awake!)

This has been a really productive Read-a-Thon for me.  I haven't been reading as much lately as I usually do, so it was nice to have a day with nothing else to worry about, so I could get caught up on some of my magazines.  I'm going to keep plugging along with them, so I can soon start on our next book club read, Do Not Become Alarmed.  I hope you all have had a successful Read-a-Thon, too, whatever that means to you.  See you in October!

No comments: