Saturday, October 12, 2013

RAT: Hour Five

Aaaand I've only read 36 pages.  I got a new phone yesterday and I'm obsessed with it, and my Bulldogs are playing right now, so I'm a bit distracted today.  But I will be reading more later in the day...I'm really gonna crank it out soon!

Title of book(s) read since last update: All You magazine
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 36
Running total of pages read since you started: 36
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  30 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 30 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: none, it's going to be a sad RAT as far as challenges are concerned...
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: everything bagel and light cream cheese; gummi bears; Taco Bell tacos and nachos; water

Back to the reading (and watching football and playing on my phone).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

R.. E.. A.. D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy read-a-thon day!
Hope its a blast for you!