Monday, April 12, 2010

Read-a-Thon Wrap-Up

I'm so lame. Not very long after I posted my Hour Fourteen update during the Read-a-Thon, I found myself unable to keep my eyes open any longer. By 10:30 Saturday night, I'd given up. Not sure if it was lack of sleep, lack of caffeine, the book I was reading, or just plain ol' eyestrain, but I pooped out and went to bed. My stats aren't much greater than when I posted that last update, and I'm so dispirited by my performance that I don't even want to go back and count the few extra pages I read. I'm pretty sure I didn't beat October's stats. I still have a review to write and post of the cookbook I read through (yay for another LibraryThing review FINALLY completed!), so that should be going up later this week. Sigh. Hopefully next RAT I'll do better!

No comments: