Monday, May 4, 2009

Brief Update

Less than three weeks till the wedding. I am freaking out a little, mostly over the few last things that need to be done. But I'm taking Friday off of work to get some things accomplished, since most places I need to deal with aren't open on the weekend.

I finished Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood last night and began The Fire, which is the sequel to The Game, which I read over Christmas. I'll post a review of the Ya-Yas soon.

Also...look what I made! Paula Deen's Caramel Apple Cake with Caramel Topping:


The caramel topping is homemade...mmm! Can't wait to cut myself a piece!

Oh, also! I have the best friends in the entire world. Saturday, my shower and bachelorette party, was WONDERFUL. My friends were more than generous in their gift-giving. Love them!

No comments: